Sonntag, 7. März 2010

Hello Readers...

Hi Schnaeppchen,

I have seen your blog on the website about the Nature's Hunt. Its very nice that you have done the entire hunt.

However i am not too happy with the post of all the slurls to the shops.
I havent made the slurls public to prevent people skipping the shops and breaking the huntchain.

Now i find that there are several people posting slurls. As organizer and hunter i really dont see the need of posting slurls. We are hunters, doing a hunt, to see more than only a gift. As organizer my goal is to let people see what kind of sims and shops are out there. That you get a gift too is an extra for everyone!  I really dont understand the need of posting slurls and lots of vendors agree with me. It takes out the fun for them and the motivation to even build something nice or participate in a hunt. Because people dont get to see the rest or dont get to see their shop at all if they only look at the gifts and decide " Nah, i dont that".


This can cause low quality hunts, because the talented creators just wont participate anymore.
I dont think this is your goal either. So i would really appreciate that you take out the slurls for my hunts. I am really trying to stop spoilers and cheaters so we can have a fun and honest hunt and everyone gets something back for their efforts, hunters and creators!

I have spoken to lots of hunters as well, and they do agree with me and the vendors, most of them told me that this is a very good hunt, high quality, well organized, nice places to explore and just wonderful. Everyone is pleased and they agree that we dont need spoilers.

I have put months  in organizing things so everything goes smooth, i really am sad when i see that people dont even take the effort to do the entire hunt, only because now they even have to... because they can just click the slurls for the gifts they want. Hunt organziers are trying to do something nice for the SL community, we should encourage that, and not hold them back.

Please get back to me, i am sure we can sort this out.

Resje Bailey.

p.s. this is the notice i have
-------------------------------------
Liebe Resje,

ich weiß, dass viele Hunts derzeit laufen, und mit Hilfe der Webseite selektiert wird, weil man nicht alle Hunts wirklich zeitlich bewältigen kann.
Ich möchte dennoch dem Wunsch von Resje nachkommen und die surls von der Webseite nehmen...

Ich danke allen für das Verständnis..

Eure Schnappi
:)(: